Booking future cruise onboard Carnival Lgend in Australia

Hi,

I am going on the Carnival Legend in April 2016 and wanted to know if you can book another cruise while you are onboard. If so does anyone know what types of extras you get.

Thanks

Tracy

i dont think you can book onboard unless its been changed

Carnival Axes Future Cruise Certificates http://www.cruisecritic.com.au/news/news.cfm?ID=4988

September 13, 2012

(11:50 a.m. EDT) -- Starting September 27, Carnival passengers will no longer be able to purchase cruise certificates good toward the purchase of future cruises while onboard ships. Existing certificates will be honored through their printed expiration dates.

According to a document on GoCCL, the travel agent section of Carnival's Web site, the certificates – officially called the Future Carnival Vacations Program – underperformed economically, and, after "careful consideration," the cruise line decided to eliminate the program.

Cruise Critic first learned the line would discontinue the program from reader Elaine515 who posted "It's official… no more fcc."

Carnival spokesman Vance Gulliksen told Cruise Critic that although the certificate program, implemented in 2008, is being discontinued, passengers will still be able to make confirmed bookings while onboard select ships. Future bookings made onboard will still qualify for up to $200 per cabin in onboard credit on their next cruises.

Those sailing on Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Spirit and Carnival Victory will be out of luck as those ships don't feature Future Carnival Vacations desks.

I didn't remember them on offer when I went on Legend.

Edited by Greensteam