Coupon Books

seamare

I wonder if the coupon books are the same as the Passport to Savings we had recently on the Regal? If so, there were things like 15% off the purchase of 2 watches, etc. You can be sure you will be required to spend some money in order to use the coupons -- no matter what they are.

Gloria

Grand Princess, Eastern, April 2001

Grand Princess, Western,April 2002

Regal to Hawaii, April 5-20, 2004

I paid @20.00 last year for this and only used two coupons. It depends if your a shopper at their store that they recommend. I got a free tote bag at one place with the purchase of 2 t-hirst for $25.00 (I talked them down to $15.00). At one place you give them a coupon and they let you taste some flavoured run. Walk down one shop and do this without a coupon. It is good if you plan to buy good watches or higher priced jewellery. Basiclly, its to get you into the shops that they talk about on the ship. It was not worth it for me.

Hopfully a Hawiian Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2006;12;5;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Until we sail away on the ocean blue

Navigator of the Seas Western Crib 08/03

Dawn Princess - Eastern Carb 01/03

Dawn Princess Panamal Canal 11/02

I am pretty sure the original poster is talking about the coupon books that are issued for ON SHIP usage. The ones I have seen aren't really worth much in the shops onboard.

Tahitian Princess 10/14/04

RCI-Legend of the Seas 3/27/05 Panama Canal.

One Phantom Booking still open with Princess.

The Passport to Savings coupon book was issued onboard, and was free. The room steward left it. The only really good thing was that on the back of each ad/coupon was a place to enter to win your purchase free at the end of the cruise. DH bought a titanium watch, but didn't win the drawing.

Gloria

Grand Princess, Eastern, April 2001

Grand Princess, Western,April 2002

Regal to Hawaii, April 5-20, 2004

Archived