Hampton Inn Plantation

dcruisers

We are booked to stay here pre cruise (1/24- Silhouette) and would appreciate hearing from recent cruisers who have stayed at the hotel. When we booked the hotel- it was under renovation. Has it been completed? Also, how was the shuttle from airport to hotel and is it necessary to call and put name on list for the shuttle to port as I had read on trip advisor ?

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

Edited by dcruisers

Have not stayed there recently, but I think the renovations were scheduled to be done already. When you check in, you can make your shuttle reservations at the front desk.
aft

Thank you.

I read reviews on TripAdvisor that you had to call in advance to put your name on the list for the morning shuttle.......and that they had problems because they didn't. I have never heard of calling ahead to get your name on the shuttle list!

The mall is right across from the hotel and an Olive Garden is not too far of a walk. We took the hotel shuttle for free to TGIF which was maybe a couple minute ride. Walked to the Target next door to that and picked up a few things. Shuttle came quickly when we called to take us back. It's a nice pre-cruise hotel that I think you will enjoy.

We stay here often. The pool is very nice. The hot tub is kind of a joke. It looks like it was a fountain that they made into a hot tub. Maybe two people can use it at once. Nice area close to bars and food. The price can really jump depending on time of year. I just went to book it for April, it is $284 a night!!!! No it is not worth that!

Relax and enjoy life,