MSC Lirica 42 Nights March 21st

Not Rod Stewart

Hi There. I have already started a Roll Call for the Lirica which departs Genoa on March 21st for Shanghai but had no takers yet :confused: I was wondering as first time cruisers if there are other ways to contact prospective cruisers from the UK? If anyone has any MSC Tips for this cruise we are all ears! Thanks.

Hi there,

It is pretty much the norm to have inactive or even completely silent roll calls with MSC on sailings not out of the US.

Frequent,y English speaking passengers in a minority and out of those, so few have ever heard of cruise critic.

Hope you enjoy your. Rise, it will certainly be an interestingnitinerary and the Lirica is a nice little ship.

hi Rod

We are joining this cruise in Dubai (flying from Newcastle). By the time we join your you will have found your way around the ship. We have cruised before on this particular ship and remember that the cabins were comfortable but the meals were average at best. We tend to do our own thing in port and rarely take the ships excursions because of the costs . If you have not cruised before be wary of the excursion prices and do your research on the ports of call. (We are currently looking at the options ) . Anyone else out there interested in joining the thread?

Kingsandj

Hi There. I have already started a Roll Call for the Lirica which departs Genoa on March 21st for Shanghai but had no takers yet :confused: I was wondering as first time cruisers if there are other ways to contact prospective cruisers from the UK? If anyone has any MSC Tips for this cruise we are all ears! Thanks.

A few couples I talked to on board from the UK told me that they used "a British version of Cruise Critic". I didn't get the name and honestly, if I had it the forum polices would prevent me from linking it. Maybe try searching google.co.uk?

On our Musica sailing, literally 10 out of 2100+ were American, so I am not surprised your roll call is silent as well since this forum is US-centric. Don't let it bother you and welcome to cruising!

Edited by Gig103

Hi. As you have been on the Lirica before your help would be appreciataed and if you would like it would be good to contact you.

NRS

v

hi Rod

We are joining this cruise in Dubai (flying from Newcastle). By the time we join your you will have found your way around the ship. We have cruised before on this particular ship and remember that the cabins were comfortable but the meals were average at best. We tend to do our own thing in port and rarely take the ships excursions because of the costs . If you have not cruised before be wary of the excursion prices and do your research on the ports of call. (We are currently looking at the options ) . Anyone else out there interested in joining the thread?

Kingsandj