What's the best excusion at Grand Cayman

richandsue

We already did the sting ray tour. We were thinking of the 7 mile beach. Has anyone been there? Did they do the excusion through Carnival?

We're sailing on the Liberty 12/4/05.

Rich and Sue

Royal Caribbean Viking Serenade 1995

Royal Caribbean Viking Serenade 1996

M/S Searward 1996

Carnival Destiny 1997

Carnival Holiday 1999

Carnival Elation 2001

Holland Zuiderdam 2003

Royal Caribbean Mariner 2004

Carnival Paradise 2004

Royal Caribbean Monarch 2005

I catch a cab to 7 mile beach - the Holiday Inn. Great beach access, a nice snack shack, good beach bar and chair & umbrella rental. Haven't been there since the hurricane hit the island so I'd recommend that you check with Holiday Inn to make sure that they have everything back in order. But, I have done this several times over the years.

I have favorite beaches on just about every island. I just catch a cab so I can do things on my timeframes.

Have fun! :)

I was there after the hurricane. You can just take a cab to 7 mile beach. We went to Sea Grape Beach on 7 mile. They had clean restrooms, food and a bar. We rented chairs - didn't need umbrellas that day, it was partly cloudy.

We just did the horseback riding with Honeysuckle. It was great. They offer a morning and and evening ride.

We have been to seven mile beach also. It is nice, we just chose to go to the beach afterwards.

Hey fishoutofwater - glad to hear of someone who's done the beach ride.. My husband and I are scheduled to be there in January. Were you on a group ride or private? Did you get to do a gallop or go into the water? This seems like a real thrill in many of the ride excursions.:D

Archived