Free at sea promo, difference

markperth

Hi all,

The Australian NCL site states that the free at seas promo is for all cruises 5 days and above.

The USA site only offers up to 16 days.

May not affect too many people but just letting everyone know.

I am not sure how I will go, but booked a 21 day cruise from Dubai and clearly did not have any promo offers, what the chance if I call NCL and see what they can do.

The price difference for a suite has gone up big time like $4000 since I booked in August last year.

Cheers. Mark🤔🛳🍷🍷👍

UK/EU bookings also now give the Freestyle promotions on 17+ days (dining package gives 7 meals). No sign yet of this for US bookings but then againg the NCL US is still showing T's & C's for bookings made up to 1/03/2016!

I doubt you'd get anywhere with NCL. Reports seem to suggest this only works if you were prepared to cancel & rebook which is no good if the cruise price has gone up or if you lose your deposit.

Hi Clivep,

The main page does note show the new promo, but if you look at Info on individual ships,mths new promo offer shows with the new dates.

I do not have any cancellation costs on any bookings I have done as I book via USA site, so I don't need to factor that in, but thanks for the heads up.

Cheers. Mark

As you say. the main page is saying 4th Jan -10th April. Also, since I posted, the T's and C's have now been updated and indeed new bookings for 17+ nights now also get the promotion choice...

I'll post a new thread to highlight this.

Sorry, my mistake. This is still the UK T's & C's. The US website is hard to access in the UK as it keeps switching automatically to the .co.uk one. Wish I hadn't posted that new thread!

Edited by clivep
Mistake