Any reports of Haven upsell calls on the Escape?

Island_Chica

We are sailing in February and are booked into a great mini-suite with large balcony. I am plenty happy with our cabin, but it would be nice to get an upsell call to Haven, since we have 4 in our cabin (sailing with 2 kids). I notice that Haven has seemed sold out on almost every sailing, but I know inventory is a funny thing. I was wondering if anyone has knowledge of any Haven upsell calls on Escape? I searched but no luck. Thanks!

We are booked in Havens for Feb. 6th sailing and have been booked for 10 months. Our PCC told me several months ago that Havens was sold out. Just for fun, I called the upsell number at NCL last week and was told that they would not offer any upsells until two weeks before sailing and she also told me to watch for emails. I did not mention to the upsell department which category we are booked in. Maybe you can call 2 weeks ahead of your sail date.

Thanks grammyfrimpy. We are sailing the week after you, which is Presidents' Week so I sincerely doubt there will be any upsells to Haven, but I'll probably have my TA call a couple of weeks out just to check. You never know - people have to cancel b/c of last minute personal reasons, so I guess we will see! All of the Haven suites for Jan/Feb appear to be sold out, but hope springs eternal.

Has anyone tried calling recently for any up sells? Our cruise isnt for a couple months but I'm curious if anyone has been successful. Last year for our Getaway cruise we were contacted 2 weeks before sailing and paid $500 to the Haven -we loved it.

Everyone says the same thing...don't call until a minimum of 2 weeks before you sail.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have the upsell phone number for NCL? I am over 500 days out, LOL, but am keeping my eyes open for an upsell to a higher catagory for my August 2017 cruise..

Any help would be appreciated.

Happy Cruising everyone!:cool:

Does anyone have the upsell phone number for NCL? I am over 500 days out, LOL, but am keeping my eyes open for an upsell to a higher catagory for my August 2017 cruise..

I don't off the top of my head but it is all over these boards. Just do a quick search. I know it was posted as recently as yesterday.

Thanks, will trolling the boards for the phone number.. After reading some reviews I am thinking of changing my cabin as well as we will be directly under the pool and with the deck chairs and screaming children, I think it will not be a quiet cabin. Looking to move from a mini suite to a spa balcony (then pray to the cruise gods for an upsell to Haven Spa)

Look at post #6.

We are sailing in February and are booked into a great mini-suite with large balcony. I am plenty happy with our cabin, but it would be nice to get an upsell call to Haven, since we have 4 in our cabin (sailing with 2 kids). I notice that Haven has seemed sold out on almost every sailing, but I know inventory is a funny thing. I was wondering if anyone has knowledge of any Haven upsell calls on Escape? I searched but no luck. Thanks!

I don't know what your sailing date is...but if it's February 27...I don't think your odds are very good.....NCL is so overbooked in Haven they have been calling since Late January trying to get Haven guests to take a different sailing or take a different cabin.....worse, they took some people's penthouse(s) away and moved them to mini-suites......

I don't know what your sailing date is...but if it's February 27...I don't think your odds are very good.....NCL is so overbooked in Haven they have been calling since Late January trying to get Haven guests to take a different sailing or take a different cabin.....worse, they took some people's penthouse(s) away and moved them to mini-suites......

They can do that? Move people I mean?

That sounds horrible! How can they do that? Were they booking more than one group in a single room?