Cruise Blogs

WolfpackFan

I have asked this question in the past but wanted to get an updated list. I love reading cruise blogs and especially love the Yellow Fish blog. I read every entry and am glad to see it has started again. But are there any other blogs, especially World Cruise blogs? I have searched and can't seem to find any other than one on the Amsterdam by Jeff Farschman. Does anyone know of any other ongoing blogs right now? Thanks.

Here is a world cruise blog I just found from a first-timer's perspective. The website is designed beautifully and lets you follow along the cruise route with daily posts. I like that the blogger is including all of the daily newsletters and menus.

Here is the link: The Inside Cabin

Don't be fooled by the title. The inside cabin refers to the fact that the poster was in the Navy and always had an inside cabin when in the service. On this HAL World Cruise they are going in style in a suite!

(I won't miss an opportunity to give a plug for my own blog as well...the link is in my signature.)

I have asked this question in the past but wanted to get an updated list. I love reading cruise blogs and especially love the Yellow Fish blog. I read every entry and am glad to see it has started again. But are there any other blogs, especially World Cruise blogs? I have searched and can't seem to find any other than one on the Amsterdam by Jeff Farschman. Does anyone know of any other ongoing blogs right now? Thanks.

Hi,

If you go to the Cunard link there are usually a few blogs about their world cruises.

Chez