NCL Dawn - Coffee Wine Water Question and other tips would be greatly appreciated

Crablegs77

Purchased a last minute cruise on the Dawn Jan 17-24.

Scrambling to learn all about this cruise.

Question:

Can I bring a case of water on board? soda?

Can I bring a bottle of wine on board? I remembered several years ago we were allowed to. They charged a corking fee but we plan on enjoying a glass on our balcony in the evening.

Do they have a coffee maker in the balcony rooms? I have seen conflicting answers on this one.

Thank you so much!

Yes you can bring water and soda onboard. Be advised that the water onboard is perfectly fine. I wouldn't waste the time or effort. In either case at most ports you can just slap a luggage tag on it and have it delivered to your cabin.

You can take unlimited number of bottles of wine. You will pay a $15.00 corkage fee at check-in. (larger bottles are more). They will send you to a table after security to register your wine. They place stickers on bottles to show the fee was paid. You can drink it anywhere. Waiters will remove sticker when opening. They will also store unfinished bottles for later use. Fee will be billed to your onboard account and will show up as a MDR charge.

Yes, there are coffeemakers with a supply of coffee in your stateroom. In most cases it's about what you would find in the average hotel room.