Favorite Hump/Bump Cabin

What was your favorite hump/bump cabin & why?

As I just booked out 1st balcony stateroom & it happened to be the center of the hump Rm#7618 on NOS I wanted to get others opinions on why they liked particular hump/bump rooms.

Dyanna:p

Thanks for posting this.....I was wondering the same thing! I just booked our October 2006 cruise on Freedom of the Seas and picked a hump cabin right in the center and wanted to know the pros and cons of the hump cabin myself.

Thanks again for asking!!!

Had cabin 8320 on the Mariner in January....Center of the hump and right off the elevators. The cabin was lovely and the balcony was great. We will be back on the Mariner in Nov. but no hump this time:( just a regular balcony;) . Have a wonderful cruise...Jill:cool:

We have cabin 8320 on the Navigator b2b in 2006. We like the middle of the hump for the view, the privacy, and the central location. We also had the center of the hump on the Brilliance, cabin 8596. The balconies are 41 - 46 sq. feet in the middle hump cabins and that is big enough for us.

We do prefer to be up on deck 8 or higher.

DH and I are solid hump cruisers. It's the only place you can see all the way to the front and the back. It's also the closest you can get to the elevators in the back. The hallway noise has never been an issue.

We also prefer the port (left) side of the ship as we usually do Western itineraries and that gives us morning sun, not as hot, and evening shade so it's more comfortable to sit out in the afternoons. We had a hump cabin on the starboard side on one cruise and it was just too hot to sit out in the afternoon most days.

I've heard great things about the aft cabins, but it just seems such a long way to get to anything, and to get to your cabin at the end of the day!

Archived