Toiletries

kat923

Is it a decent shampoo or body wash? Does the shampoo really clean your hair and leave it soft and clean or is it just cheap junk that still leaves your hair oily, dirty or raggedy? I know its only for a week but it would save me from bringing something that's already supplied that will do the same job.

We have very hard water so in comparing the product with Carnivals soft water is difficulty. Our family of 8 (5 females/3 males) we just use it for the week.

We girls have a variety of hair length from very short to mid back and textures from stick straight to super curly. We prefer to use the space that shampoo would take to bring our own hair dryer. For the short haired cruisers that dryers on board are Okay but for anything longer than a few inches they take forever.

As far as the body wash. I would rate it in a mid of the road quality. It works for the week.

Does the Liberty have shampoo/ conditioner/ body wash dispensers in the shower?

All of the carnival ships have shampoo and body wash but no conditioner. I personally wish they would have the conditioner and not the shampoo if I had to choose since the salt water really takes the oils out of my hair. I end up bringing an entire 16 oz bottle of conditioner and only because I like to use my own shampoo I bring a little 3 ounce container of shampoo.