Single parent cruising advice please!

Rhubarbed

Anyone know which cruise line has best deal for Single parent? It will just be me and my 2 year old son :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Unfortunately for we single parents, there's no distinction between whether the 2nd passenger is an adult or child. Since I always had to pay full 2nd fare for one of my girls, even when she was 13 months old, the best thing to do was look for the best overall deals for any itinerary we were considering. That said, it was always more than worth it!

It will be my first cruise in November, also as a single parent with my 9 year old son. I can't wait and think it is a great option to cruise as a single parent, very safe and organised, kids clubs, friendly people to meet.

I'm not at all worried about being on our own (we have been for many years now) and he is also very excited.

It is not our first holiday or even overseas holiday together and I always have a letter from his father, birth cert. and passports. I've never needed the letter but would rather have it and not need it then it become an issue.

This thread just reminded me to ask his father for the letter so cheers for that :) message has been sent.

I'm also a single mom, going on my first cruise with my 9 year old in December. I just wanted to say thanks, because I never would have thought of getting a letter from his dad before we left. I have one now though, so all is good.

Thanks again :)