Nice beach with chairs/umbrellas

Zoey1

We haven't been to Nassau in years, we had taken the kids with a very expensive day pass to the Atlantis at that time.

This time it is just the two of us, is there a nice beach or hotel with a day pass where we can rent chairs and an umbrella, rest rooms etc?

Thanks for any and all suggestions

Wendy

We haven't been to Nassau in years, we had taken the kids with a very expensive day pass to the Atlantis at that time.

This time it is just the two of us, is there a nice beach or hotel with a day pass where we can rent chairs and an umbrella, rest rooms etc?

Wendy

I haven't went yet, but I'm researching for May 2016, and it looks like the British Colonial Hilton is a great choice - 5 minutes walk from cruise dock, and depending what site you purchase from, $40-$60 per person for a day pass with $25-$30 credit for food/drinks.

I took my son to the British Hilton and it was very nice in February. We are going back in May. I liked that we could walk there, it was pretty quiet on the beach, I was able to sit in a chair and watch him splash, there were only a handful of people on the beach. We also ate at the restaurant and the food was pretty good. We had a very short day in port, next one is longer and I'm really looking forward to it. It was neat to see all the ships in port right across the way, you can see the beach and hotel from the ship and while you are coming in to port.

Hello guys has anybody been to junakoo beach was considering that one beacuse it was free and was going to hangout at the beach for a few hours then go walk bay st and see the markets! Any advice to wat to do would be great!! Thank you

Wendy

The British Colonial Hilton day pass sounds like it's exactly what you are looking for. $60 per adult, and it includes a $40 per person food and drink voucher, use of pool, chairs, and snorkel equipment. Walking distance from the port.