Help! RCI website

This sometimes happens if you have already accessed your booking (to maybe look at dining packages etc) and then log out and try to log back in.

I've even had an RCI call centre advisor say that I'd have to call back as this message was displaying.

Just wait 20 minutes and try again :)

Why does my cruise say it is being modified?!?!?!? I cannot change anything or click on any tabs because of this. Who and why would my reservation be getting modified? I picked my own room.

If you "X" out of the browser, then your reservation will be locked and will timeout in 15-20 minutes. Next time, exit the reservation properly by clicking on any link that takes you out of the reservation, such as "My Cruises".

Edited by clarea

If you "X" out of the browser, then your reservation will be locked and will timeout in 15-20 minutes. Next time, exit the reservation properly by clicking on any link that takes you out of the reservation, such as "My Cruises".

I find that very annoying. I don't know how many times I have logged out incorrectly (I know, bad habit) and then I can't access the booking for a while. Another annoying thing is, 2 people can't access the booking at the same time so if you are in your booking and then want to Call RCI with a question, you have to log out so that they can get into the booking.

I find that very annoying. I don't know how many times I have logged out incorrectly (I know, bad habit) and then I can't access the booking for a while. Another annoying thing is, 2 people can't access the booking at the same time so if you are in your booking and then want to Call RCI with a question, you have to log out so that they can get into the booking.

Makes sense to me ... It's a safeguard so you both can't be accessing the same data at the same time, and both doing the same thing, which would result in you getting charged double? That's from an IT Perspective anyway..