Refrigerated medication

cruisegirl515

I will be cruising with my family in April on the Disney Magic. My son just began medication that requires refrigeration. Can anyone confirm if there are refrigerators in the rooms on the Magic. We have a family balcony room on deck 8.

They do have mini fridges.

But if you contact shoreside special needs requests 60 days https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/media/wdpro-assets/dcl/finder/guest-services/guests-with-disabilities/SpecialServicesInformationForm.pdf before your cruise, they will also provide you with a specific medication refrigerator that will be set to keep your son's medications at the right temperature to keep them safe and stable.

For questions or more information, call (407) 566-3602 [voice] or (407) 566-7455 [TTY].

HTH's!

ex techie

Edited by Ex techie

As above..there are now real refrigerators in each cabin on the Magic. But they will either verify the temperature of your stateroom refrigerator to assure safety or put a special medication refrigerator in the cabin IF you contact them using the special needs form.

They do have mini fridges.

But if you contact shoreside special needs requests 60 days https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/media/wdpro-assets/dcl/finder/guest-services/guests-with-disabilities/SpecialServicesInformationForm.pdf before your cruise, they will also provide you with a specific medication refrigerator that will be set to keep your son's medications at the right temperature to keep them safe and stable.

For questions or more information, call (407) 566-3602 [voice] or (407) 566-7455 [TTY].

HTH's!

ex techie

Thank you, I really appreciate the information.