When do Radiance class do Westbound T/A?

flagger

While on board our next cruise, we are going to be booking the cruise for 2008. Now I know you cannot book that far in advance, but what we did for our Freedom cruise, was booked a Thanksgiving cruise this year and then transferred the booking when Freedom bookings became available and kept the shipboard credit.

Having sailed once on an M-Class and about to again in three months, and reading how similar yet different and how loved the Radiance classes are, I would like to start investigating those. I wonder when they typically are repositioned from the Med for a Westbound T/A. Or where based on past positions, might I find them in say May of 2008 (before school is out).

Jewel usually repositions from Harwich to Boston at the very end of August. In 2006 it will sail on August 30th (this year it was August 31st). I believe that Brilliance will do its reposition from Europe to the US in November. Next year in the Spring, the Voyager will sail to Europe for the season and back to the US in the Fall. The RCI website will give you more definite information but I doubt that you will be able to find much information about their plans for 2008 for quite a while and anything you might find out now would certainly be subject to change in the meantime. In general though, transatlantics to Europe are usually done in April or May and back to the States in late August through November.

Archived