What am I forgetting to pack???

jennraycruise

If this keeps up you will need a steamer trunk instead of a suitcase. Can't believe all the things that people claim they bring on a cruise.

These are more suggestions than an ultimate 'must pack' list -- everyone goes over it and takes the things that sound like something they'd need. Everyone has something that's a 'must pack' for them that someone else would never bring -- I packed my memory foam pillow because I sleep poorly without it, but I feel no need to bring scuba gear or a towel or beach chair.

These are more suggestions than an ultimate 'must pack' list -- everyone goes over it and takes the things that sound like something they'd need. Everyone has something that's a 'must pack' for them that someone else would never bring -- I packed my memory foam pillow because I sleep poorly without it, but I feel no need to bring scuba gear or a towel or beach chair.

And we bring our snorkeling gear because we know it's clean. I also bring a special pillow to sleep on as well. I better get a steamer trunk:eek:

OMG... just threw up a little in my mouth. Thanks! lol

On our last cruise on Carnival Liberty, they had snorkels for sale at the shore excursions desk for $5. Worth considering in the future if you're short on packing space

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Because outlets have been limited on RC ships I bring small flame less candles as night lights. For jewelry : bought a $2.95 tackle box, works well as jewelry organizer. And don't forget to pack relaxation and fun!!