60th Birthday and Halloween Cruise

Lindagt

Hi all,

I will be turning 60 on the 14th of July. I would like to take a cruise sometime in July to celebrate my birthday and I am looking for suggestions. My favorite cruise line is Royal Caribbean, with Princess a close second. I have been on Holland America, and Norwegian. I have cruise the Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, Alaska, and New England. I love to dance, and the beach. Looking for FUN! Maybe even a theme cruise. Also I was wondering if anyone has been on a great Halloween cruise? If so, please share your experience.

We've been on two cruises over Halloween. They were a hoot!! People really dressed in great costumes and paid extra for luggage to pack their costumes. Even had the giant animal heads (rabbit, cow etc.). There were groups in theme costume s such as Farmer John and all the animals. Our first one was several years ago. My sister and I decided to go, she told friends, I told friends -- we ended up with 45 people. Not everybody knew everyone but everyone knew someone. We all stayed the night before at a hotel and then had a Bloody Mary and Mimosa party before we left for the ship.

It is a great way to cruise. Don't be surprised at the elaborate costumes! They were homemade and professional rented ones. On our last cruise, my daughter wore a custom made Queen Elizabeth I costume, husband wore a rented King Henry VIII costume and I was Anne Boleen.

Margee

Hi all,

I will be turning 60 on the 14th of July. I would like to take a cruise sometime in July to celebrate my birthday and I am looking for suggestions. My favorite cruise line is Royal Caribbean, with Princess a close second. I have been on Holland America, and Norwegian. I have cruise the Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, Alaska, and New England. I love to dance, and the beach. Looking for FUN! Maybe even a theme cruise. Also I was wondering if anyone has been on a great Halloween cruise? If so, please share your experience.

We were on Celebrity Summit two years in a row for Halloween. Both years, it was great fun. We are looking into the Infinity for Halloween this year. Check out our youtube videos of the two Summit cruises. You may want to fast forward to Halloween!

We were on the Independence last year for Halloween and the Freedom of the Seas the year before. IMO we enjoyed the Freedom the most and will be going on her again this year!:cool: Join us on the Freedom on October 30, 2016!!;)