Good tower room at Hilton marina?

Natitude61

Staying at Hilton Marina FLL and noticed we can select our room online day before check in. We do have a tower room reserved, but does anyone know what rooms (or what side of the building) would give us a good view of Allure at the port? Thanks in advance...

• 8 months later...

Agree. Just request a south port view if you don't have the actual room/floor diagrams. And pick higher floors.

OR You could always call the hotel now to get the span (rooms numbers) of rooms facing south.

Do they give you the vacant rooms on your particular day?

I probably wouldn't name a particular room if you are arriving before check in time. I'd take which ever one fits the general view request if you can get in early.;) I'd hate to sit and wait for a specific room to open when maybe one right next door has been cleaned and sitting vacant.:o

Staying at Hilton Marina FLL and noticed we can select our room online day before check in. We do have a tower room reserved, but does anyone know what rooms (or what side of the building) would give us a good view of Allure at the port? Thanks in advance...

I've stayed there before but never knew we could select our room the day before. THANK YOU for the heads up as I'll be staying in a tower room again this December!! Had a great stay there back in 2013, so looking forward to another great stay in December.

Here is a link to a map layout of the tower rooms:

https://www.room77.com/floor_plan_standalone.html?hid=163353&pid=0K0b3V&id=Y8301a

Man, oh man would I love room #1428 since the corner view includes the ships and being able to see them go out to sea. It just so happens to be a double room as well (what I booked for Dec). FINGERS CROSSED!!!

THANKS for the link!!!

Man, oh man would I love room #1428 since the corner view includes the ships and being able to see them go out to sea. It just so happens to be a double room as well (what I booked for Dec). FINGERS CROSSED!!!

THANKS for the link!!!

If you are a Hilton hhonors member you can check in about 24 hours ahead of time and see what rooms are available and make your selection. If 1428 isn't available then, you can always ask at check in time too.

If you are a Hilton hhonors member you can check in about 24 hours ahead of time and see what rooms are available and make your selection. If 1428 isn't available then, you can always ask at check in time too.

I AM a Hilton Honors member, so I will definitely try to reserve my room the day before. I didn't even know we had the opportunity to choose our own room 24 hrs in advance until reading this board. LOVE these boards and the great people who share such valuable information!!