Drink Mixers and Fun Shop Alcohol Purchase

First time poster, long time lurker.

I'm considering all my alcohol options for an upcoming cruise, but I am considering purchasing a bottle or two in advance from the Fun Shops online. My wife likes amaretto sour drinks, so I can purchase a bottle or amaretto, but what about a sweet and sour mix? I do not see any for sale, and I understand I can not carry it on since all carry on beverages must be can, no glass or plastic. How would I go about getting drink mixes like this?

Edited by Just Another Member

Just wanted to mention that during July's Watergate changes attached to those changes were: anything found in your check baggage that is against the rules is destroyed and no compensation. There was a long standing thought of put it in the checked baggage and if it was found, as long as it is a sealed bottle, it would be held until debark. Not anymore.

Just going to hop on here any see if anyone has had success with a juice or mixer concentrate? I like cranberry juice. No cans! But I can get a frozen (will thaw) container of concentrate. That, and there is always Pina Colada/Daquiri ones too....???

Pineapple juice is available at any bar. It is included in the bottomless bubbles program. (this information was found on Carnivals FAQ).

To LovetheTXsun. You do know you can take an ice chest aboard. It can only be 12X12X12 and you can not have ice in it during embarkation. My thought process was frozen mix packed until ready to go through security in ice. A quick stop in the rest room to empty the ice. As soon as you are able to get to the lido deck replace the ice. This wouldn't allow for a 7 day cruise but it would certainly preserve your frozen mix for a couple of extra days.

Pineapple juice is available at any bar. It is included in the bottomless bubbles program. (this information was found on Carnivals FAQ).

To LovetheTXsun. You do know you can take an ice chest aboard. It can only be 12X12X12 and you can not have ice in it during embarkation. My thought process was frozen mix packed until ready to go through security in ice. A quick stop in the rest room to empty the ice. As soon as you are able to get to the lido deck replace the ice. This wouldn't allow for a 7 day cruise but it would certainly preserve your frozen mix for a couple of extra days.

I did know we could bring a cooler but had not thought of handling the ice issue this way! Great idea!

Now just wondering if anyone has had success with trying to get through boarding security with the frozen concentrate canisters....?

To springs741 ~ if you don't have Bottomless bubbles, you can most probably bring the little 6 pk cans of pineapple juice as part of your carry-on 12 can allotment.