Guarantee cabins and dining options

gladface

We like Freedom dining because my hubby cannot hear when he is in an environment which is noisy. He is not unsocial, he just cannot hear when the background is noisy. We have met many people in the situation of actually being on a table of two next to another table of two, where conversation is great and manageable, but this is difficult in with fixed dining, so we opt for Freedom whenever it is available. I love to chat, but not at the expense of my hubby's discomfort, so it is wonderful when we get the option of Freedom dining.

dun123das - I really see where you are coming from here as my husband also has some difficulty hearing when the background is noisy and it can sometimes be quite difficult across a large table.

I had a brief insight into this myself before Christmas when I needed my ears syringing and had to strain to hear properly across the table at home. I was relieved to have had them done before our cruise where we were on a table for eight.

As you say, tables for two are quite close to others, so helps someone manage conversation better. A very good point there, explaining one of the many reasons someone may want a table for two and not because they are being unsociable. (Not that anyone needs to justify why they want a table for two, but you know what it gets likes sometimes on forums ;))

Edited by Scriv