The Star Cigar Bar?

The Bier Garden or the 5th floor deck smoking section.

Theres no smoking on deck 5. You can smoke on the port side of the prom deck

(deck 7) but theres no chairs there. Smoking is also allowed on deck 12 in a small area port side by the pool (not sure about cigars there but I'm sure there are signs that'll let you know) and definitely cigars on the port side of the bier garten. both deck 12 and the bier garten have chairs and tables. In the daily there is a cigar gathering mentioned for the beir garten each night but I'm not sure how well attended it is. Just go, get a drink and light up!

Theres no smoking on deck 5. You can smoke on the port side of the prom deck

(deck 7) but theres no chairs there. Smoking is also allowed on deck 12 in a small area port side by the pool (not sure about cigars there but I'm sure there are signs that'll let you know) and definitely cigars on the port side of the bier garten. both deck 12 and the bier garten have chairs and tables. In the daily there is a cigar gathering mentioned for the beir garten each night but I'm not sure how well attended it is. Just go, get a drink and light up!

That's what I meant. Promenade deck. I am a little confused on what deck that is on.

That's what I meant. Promenade deck. I am a little confused on what deck that is on.

yeah, no worries, just didn't want the OP to be lighting up in the corriodr - or walking in circles looking for the smoking area :D