Shuttle Request

Lizalico

I'm hoping that someone can help me with shuttle information. There's 21 of us cruising in August out of Port Canaveral and we're looking for the best shuttle company with reasonable rates. We will be needing service from MCO Airport to hotel in Cocoa Beach, hotel to cruise terminal and cruise terminal back to MCO Airport. The surcharge rate the hotel gave us was kinda hefty. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

I'm hoping that someone can help me with shuttle information. There's 21 of us cruising in August out of Port Canaveral and we're looking for the best shuttle company with reasonable rates. We will be needing service from MCO Airport to hotel in Cocoa Beach, hotel to cruise terminal and cruise terminal back to MCO Airport. The surcharge rate the hotel gave us was kinda hefty. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

21 people will have a lot of luggage so you need a company with large equipment and a comfortable ride. Not all the shuttle companies have large enough buses.

For Airport to Hotel and port to airport, I would start with Mears simply because they have a desk next to the cruise companies at Orlando Airport - meaning in case of issues such as lost luggage, etc you have a live person to talk to.

Then I will contact AA Access, Stylus and others below to compare rates.

From the hotel to port - 888-Transportation now has larger shuttle buses that can easily transfer your group. But your airport transfer company can also handle your port transfers.

Here is a list of companies we see often on the road between Orlando and Port Canaveral:

Cocoa Beach Shuttle – based near Port Canaveral. The “go to” shuttle for many cruisers. Also offer scheduled shared shuttles. Preferred by many Canaveral hotels for port and airport transfers but can they handle 21 unless you split in groups.

Executive VIP Limousine – based near Port Canaveral. Many good reviews on the internet but not sure they can handle 21.

Happy Limousine – Recommended by several Disney travel agencies

Mears Shuttle – With a desk at Orlando Airport ensuring personal service. Operates the Disney and Carnival transfer buses.

Groundlink – A nation-wide service trusted by many travelers. Also has exclusive agreements with some cruise lines. Often more expensive but you can trust the service.

Travelynx Stylus – A large company with a good reputation. The preferred transfer company for many Canaveral hotels. Parent company is based in Orlando.

888-Transportation – based in Cape Canaveral with an exclusive agreement with Port Canaveral, allowing hail services. They have taxis and large shuttles waiting at the cruise terminals.

Cortrans Shuttle – Consistently one of the cheaper shuttles with good reviews. Also offer scheduled shared shuttles. Based in Orlando. Not sure if they can handle 21 unless you split.

AA Access Transport – One of the most popular shuttles with shared scheduled services and vans of all sizes. Based in Orlando.

Some companies have trailers to put your luggage in. Worked out great for us on our last cruise. A Busy Traveler is who we used, but I think she may have sold out to a bigger company or something??

We're trying Travelynx this time around for 12 of us. They have us a great rate and were very helpful!!

Edited by pmoniz