Escape boarding terminal question

mvh

Odd floors board from one terminal and even floors board from another terminal. I'm guessing it's a way to combat lengthy waits at the terminal by using 2 terminals. Our group is on both odd & even floors so we too are boarding from separate terminals. Fortunately since we checked ahead of time, we have made arrangements so the kids can board with the adults they are staying with. I would much rather make arrangements in advance and use 2 terminals than wait twice as long and only use 1. Happy Cruising!!!

How did you make arrangements? Were you able to have your terminals changed by calling NCL? I was unable to when I tried, so we just dealt with it. I guess it just depends who answers the phone that day.

Then please go sail with them. You've got more issues than boarding problems. Why are you taking this cruise?

I'd think if you're trusting another adult sleeping in the same room as your daughter on another deck of the ship for 7 days, boarding with them shouldn't be an issue.

Listen Mr. Judgmental, it has nothing to do with trust. Before you assume I am just letting my daughter stay with another adult, you should find out why. She is staying with here to help with her handicapped daughter who happens to be my daughter's best friend. So, it would be nice to be able to board with them to help make things easier. Of course NCL told me there was nothing they could do and would not change it. So yes, it is ridiculous. I'm sure we will have a fantastic time, because we always do, but there is no way anyone can tell me that NCL shouldn't help us out.

Freestyle dining would be great if it worked, but it clearly doesn't. All of the NCL slappies need to stop fooling themselves and trying to convince yourself you can do what you want, when you want, because it simply is not true. This is the most false advertised cruise line ever. How can they claim to be free style when I have had to make reservations for everything ( I mean everything) 90 days prior to sailing and you still don't get the times you want. Sure, everyone says you can change everything as soon as you get on board. Who wants to do that? I want to enjoy myself, not start making reservations for everything again. I am as easy going as they come and I'm sure I will have a great time, but I can honestly say it is not worth dealing with NCL when I have never had issues like this with any other line.

MVH,

I have to remind you, theoe are your words above not mine. You've got other issues with NCL than just a boarding problem. Most of your post has nothing to do with the boarding problem. My comment meant no disrespect to your decision to have your daughter in another cabin. I'm sure you trust these other people she's helping, or you wouldn't allow her to do it. Right? So. unless you foresee other problems, let her check in with them and the consent form.

I've always thought that my special needs weren't someone else problems. They were mine. So, I needed to make the sure everything went well myself. Not the other why around. Sadly, maybe that kind of thinking has past.

I hope you have a good cruise, despite your current issues.

Edited by CruisinHarvey