Group on fitbit website

Sprasa03

Getting steps on a cruise is never an issue. Hitting 15,000 + per day is easy unless you just sit and drink. All you have to do is wander around the ship.

That's great to hear - steps without even trying! I love walking around the ship seeing it all. I've been on the BA before but this time I'm going with my SIL and nephew who have never been on a cruise and I can't wait to show them everything!

Not cruising until November , but I am excited and joined :). Lose before cruise so six pack , here I come ;).

wow six pack goals! That sounds so ambitious but it will feel so good to strut around the ship with a 6 pack !

Cruising in August and have joined the group. January has been a low activity month for me as I've been not well. Hoping February will see me getting back to more activity.

So many of my adult friends have gotten pnemonia this winter! I've never seen it so bad! Here's hoping to your good health in the coming weeks!

I joined yesterday, (on the day I sat around on my butt), and was in 5th place until Elisabeth showed up and put me in 6th! :mad::eek: lol

This is going to be fun!!!! :D

I am currently in 20th PLACE! But hopefully the Fitbit page motivates me to climb the ranks!

I apologize. I'm in first. :o

I built myself a treadmill desk, and tend to walk 20,000 steps / day while I work.

Stephen

OMG that's genius! I'm a secretary, sit a desk ALLLLLL day . Imagine the steps I'd get in if I had a treadmill desk!!!

I have a question for you all!

When I first got the Surge at Christmas I added friends from FB and we've been doing challenges fine.

Now that I created my own activity group page I've got about 40 people joined to that page and I invited you all as friends so I can do challenges with you!

I can see the few people, maybe 5 so far, that have accepted my friend request. But when I go to make a challenge they don't show up there as people that I can add to a challenge. I can still create challenges with my original FB friends but not with any of you new people I've added from my activity group page. Why is that?

It's been almost 24 hours since I've added the new people. This Surge syncs all the time, I don't know what's going on. Any advice is appreciated.

I've posted this question to the fitbit help page too. I think it would be so cool to do challenges with you guys but something isn't working.

OMG that's genius! I'm a secretary, sit a desk ALLLLLL day . Imagine the steps I'd get in if I had a treadmill desk!!!

I too am a secretary. What's hard for me is I work the graveyard shift so sometimes it's hard to get off my behind. I find that the busier we are (think healthcare) the more steps I get in. I figure if I have over 3,000 steps after midnight it was a good night. :)

I joined! I haven't gone on a Norwegian cruise yet (have been on Carnival and Royal Caribbean) but would really like to give them a try. From what I have read and seen from reviews I think I would really like them. I wore my fitbit while on a 7 day Mediterranean cruise and walked over 60 miles just on excursions. Looking forward to the fitness encouragement and friendly competition.

Trix :D

I apologize. I'm in first. :o

I built myself a treadmill desk, and tend to walk 20,000 steps / day while I work.

No need to apologize. I just got mine for Christmas and there have been a few days I've forgotten to wear mine. Still won't catch up to you though.