Haven aft suite on Getaway

tinker 4

I know that this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find the answer.

Does anyone have any suite numbers or pictures of the Haven aft suites that you think are great. My wife and I love a big balcony and we also love a big shower with the window overlooking the ocean.

What would be your choice of cabin numbers.

My wife is going through a bad time right know and I would love to be able to book a great cabin?

Thank you in advance

Ian

I can not post pictures but we absolutely loved our aft penthouse on Getaway last October. We were in cabin 12304. The balcony is amazingly large with beautiful views! We had 2 loungers with a small table between plus a full table with 4 chairs.

The shower window looks out onto the balcony, but it's a bit frosted so it's hard to see anything outside. There is a big window where the soaker tub is that is not frosted & provides a view (though not sure how much ocean you would be able to see). The double vanity was very nice as well.

The cabin was quiet and very spacious. We did not find walking forward to the Haven proper to be an issue at all. I wish you the best in your cruise planning!

a7922f131634408ad1428e37e84febf4.jpg236a1c9db66cbbed8ffa2e43999c2e04.jpg

A few more shots of 12304 balcony....last month we tried the Courtyard Penthouse on the Getaway to see the difference of actually being in the Haven area itself....while being In the Haven certainly has its benefits...my wife and I are going right back to the Aft Penthouse ...they just can't be beat !

Personally, I love 11306 and 11908 with the large balcony, and the master bedroom with direct access through a sliding door to the balcony. I have 11908 booked again for the week after I get off the Escape where I have 12306, again with the two balcony doors, rather than the single.;)

I have 11908 booked again for the week after I get off the Escape where I have 12306, again with the two balcony doors, rather than the single.;)

I also have 12306 booked on Escape.

Some (like the OP) prefer the bathroom with a view/natural light. Others (like us) prefer the "bed by balcony" in the master bedroom.

On Getaway, there are more "bathroom with a view" options for the aft-penthouse suites. On Escape, there are more "bed by balcony" options for the H6s.

We sailed on the Getaway in the aft haven last May. We had cabin 12304 and the adjoining balcony for our sons. We loved it. The balcony was huge on 12304. Light foot traffic and noise.

Have to agree. My DH and I loved this cabin!!!!! We will take the aft cabins anytime! Whatever you decide you will love it!!