Dinner reservations on the Valor?

Mikey3w11

Make your res. as soon as you get on board. We did this and the time that we wanted was already gone, they go fast. We went on Tuesday because the menu wasn't that great on this day. It was wonderful well worth the money. Linda

The Scarletts dining room has an area set up on the Lobby deck that you can make reservations at or you can call them directly. You pick the date and time you wish to dine. DH, SIL, Soon to be BIL, and myself went on a port night. Just remember when making your reservation the total dining experience will take you 2 hours... :eek: ....Yes 2 hours. The meal is 11 courses long and a dining experience not to be missed...service is wonderful. :D DH had a 12oz NY strip, BIL had a 24oz T-Bone, SIL and myself had 8oz fillet minon...cooked to our specifications and wonderful...you could also get lobster or surf and turf. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask, if I can answer them I will.

11 courses???? Yikes!!! What all did you guys get???? We had a great meal, but even if I count the little samples the chef sent out, it wasn't 11 courses! WOW!!!! Although, I will say, 2 hours is conservative, it can easily be longer... but yes, a great experience!!!!

Archived