Carnival Liberty Single Digit Dance

IslandCurls

8 more days left! Most people do the San Juan round trip, but we've always done the Barbados round trip (same islands, different starting point with zero hassle to board:D)

We've been booked since May last year, so it feels like we've been waiting FOREVER!!!!

We're almost there:)

We'll be on the first part of the cruise. We board in San Juan in just over 5 Days. Can't wait! :)

Enjoy!!!! We're those people that you might see bypassing the long embarkation lines with lots of shopping bags. Everyone's checking in for the first time, but we're just trying to get back to our rooms after a long day:D

It's so funny because we always get everyone halfway through their cruise, and San Juan is just a (really long) port day for us. So we leave early to go shopping while everyone else is disembarking, and when we come back, there's a whole different ship full of people on board LOL

We will board the LIBERTY on March 26th. I would really appreciate it if one (or more) of you would answer the following questions when you get back home? I was on it quite a few years ago and liked it then, but it may have changed

Does the spa have free saunas, steam room and rain showers?

If you do anytime dining, how is it?

How was the entertainment?

What is the best thing about the ship? Any negatives?

Thanks

We will board the LIBERTY on March 26th. I would really appreciate it if one (or more) of you would answer the following questions when you get back home? I was on it quite a few years ago and liked it then, but it may have changed

Does the spa have free saunas, steam room and rain showers?

If you do anytime dining, how is it?

How was the entertainment?

What is the best thing about the ship? Any negatives?

Thanks

I'll try to answer as many of those questions as I can when I get back:)

Just a note: I've always done the Your Time Dining on Carnival's ships and it's always been a pleasant experience for me. The last time was on the Valor in 2014, and even though we never had the same table each night, the servers were all very friendly and made us feel welcome.

Here's hoping that the great dining room service continues!

My DH and I were on the Liberty in November. We did the anytime dining and we ended up requesting the same serving team every night (Carlos was the head waiter and Pedro was one of the others on the 3 man team). We loved them and had a great experience!