Camp Carnival Activity Schedule 2-5 Year Old Area (Valor)

MichiganMatt

Hello Everyone,

We just got back from our cruise on the Carnival Valor and I thought I would share the Activity Schedule with everyone. Our Daughter who is almost 4 had a blast at Camp Carnival and wanted to go every day.

The scanned PDF is attached to this post. I also uploaded it to my BOX account and shared it for people who don't have a CruiseCritic Account.

Here is a link to the scanned PDF of the Activity Schedule https://app.box.com/s/cufsvgvr1jlhf1awpfcfskxv0xgmdd0o

Camp Carnival Activity Schedule - Valor - 01_09_16 - 2 to 5 year olds.pdf

Thank you so much for that. We are taking my 3 year old grandson on the Vista in July and looking at the schedule he should really enjoy it especially as it will be his very first cruise. Never having used the children's things before can you tell me if it is a secure play area, only ask as he is a bit of an escape artist and don't want to worry while he is there.

Thanks for posting :) I wish they would just be open all day so they could drop in and out as they like. We usually do swimming on and off as well as the water park and then my son will ask to go and it will be closed. I can't understand for the life of me either why they close from 3-6 on the last afternoon on the ship. Last cruise the weather sucked (rainy/cold) on the last day and there was no swimming or water slides. My son was bored out of his mind. We ended up laying in the room watching movies and packing, would have been so much more fun to be hanging out with kids doing activities. We did an all inclusive in Mexico and the kids club was open from 9am-9pm, it was great. We could check him in when he wanted to go and check him out when he wanted a break. Loved that.

Hello Everyone,

We just got back from our cruise on the Carnival Valor and I thought I would share the Activity Schedule with everyone. Our Daughter who is almost 4 had a blast at Camp Carnival and wanted to go every day.

The scanned PDF is attached to this post. I also uploaded it to my BOX account and shared it for people who don't have a CruiseCritic Account.

Here is a link to the scanned PDF of the Activity Schedule https://app.box.com/s/cufsvgvr1jlhf1awpfcfskxv0xgmdd0o

Thank you so much for that. We are taking my 3 year old grandson on the Vista in July and looking at the schedule he should really enjoy it especially as it will be his very first cruise. Never having used the children's things before can you tell me if it is a secure play area, only ask as he is a bit of an escape artist and don't want to worry while he is there.

The area on the Valor was very secure in my opinion. It was up on the 12th deck and there was a locked gate (looked like a fence) that was the only way in or out. You would wait out side of the gate to drop kids off or pick them up. You can't drop off or pick anyone up without a Sign and Sail Card and they give you Ship Wireless Phone so you can always reach them and they can always reach you. The other thing that is good to know is that part of the day they have structured play with a theme lead by the counselors. During the Play your Way time it's basically free time to do whatever they want. They did have a lot of toys to play with and I think at the max there was maybe 15 kids in the room at one time and they had plenty of toys to go around. Hope you have fun on your cruise and Grandson has a good time!

I can attest that when we have used the kids club for little ones that it is very secure. They are very good about checking who is signing them in and out. The only time they wouldn't be behind the wall is if you let him eat dinner with the Camp. In that case they are dropped off with the counselors at the lido buffet (again in a closed off area) and then walked back to Camp Carnival after.