Why Not On Seapass

When you book a shore or land excursion using the web site they charge it to your credit card right away. If you book on ship they put it on your seapass. Why not add to your seapass right away. If you decide to cancle it when you get on the ship they credit your seapass. Maybe I am all wet or do they want the money up front

I normally book my excursions prior to getting on the ship. When an excursion has been canceled RCCL has credited my Sea Pass if though it was chanrged to a charge card earlier. We are then able to either book another excursion or use the credit for something else on board. We have never had a problem with either booking early, or canceling an excursion.

I like it being charged to my credit card right away. That way it is paid for before we cruise and less of a bill at the end of vacation. Nothing worse than coming home with PCD and having bills from the cruise waiting for you.

I also use the MBNA credit card and if its RCCL excursion I will get double points. Gives me more shipboard credit.

Nothing worse than coming home with PCD and having bills from the cruise waiting for you.

PCD?? Post Cruise Depression??? There is a name for what I have!!!!!!!

Got home Sunday from our first cruise and have been so down this week!

Makes me feel better to know it is a recognized illness!!!:p

The Sea Pass account is a shipboard account that's managed on your specific ship and when you see the charge to your credit card, post-cruise, it doesn't say Royal Caribbean but your ship name. The account only exists while you're onboard.

Thanks for the infromation. Yes I am glad they are paid for now. Now just to keep the expenses on the ship down. Water in the bars, go shoping on the ship when the shops are closed, and take your own photos. Will this work or not. Never has before on other cruises but will try to make it work next week on are 5th cruise. LOL

Archived