Three adults in a room on Fantasy

pma29223

Me and two of my friends will be on the Carnival fantasy

on September 2nd. Do that ship have certain rooms for three

people? We will need three beds. I don't want the bunk bed style beds. I know it will be two

twin beds. If there is another bed, does someone have a picture or know of

a website where I can see a picture of the third bed? Thanks

You can go to the Carnival site and pull up the deck plans for the Fantasy. When you click (or hover) on a cabin it will tell you the specifics for how 3 can be accommodated. The oceanview in this class do not have sofas. It looks like all the inside use a trundle bed (cot) that slides under the other bed during the day. The pullmans (bunks) on this class don't come out of the ceiling, they are attached to the wall and are folded up during the day. You cannot walk under them like the regular pullmans. You will have to go to a suite/balcony to get a 3rd bed.

Me and two of my friends will be on the Carnival fantasy

on September 2nd. Do that ship have certain rooms for three

people? We will need three beds. I don't want the bunk bed style beds. I know it will be two

twin beds. If there is another bed, does someone have a picture or know of

a website where I can see a picture of the third bed? Thanks

I had the exact same concerns. I am traveling with 2 family members on Splendor. We booked a Premium Vista Balcony. It has 2 twins, 1 sleeper sofa and the bonus is the wrap around balcony. From what I've read during my relentless internet research :o, it is configured differently so it appears to be more spacious. You may want to check to see if your ship has this type of stateroom. Hope this helps!

Fantasy class OV/IS cabins do not have a sofa. The options are a roll away or a trundle. A rollaway is exactly that, it will be folded up during the day. A trundle is a bit narrower than a twin (it's stored underneath) and has an extension for adult legs.

Keeping the lowers apart -one under the window or far wall and one along the side wall will give you lots of walking around room. Look at the bed lights for proper placement if moving it yourself) beds are easy to move.

Don't remember if the Fantasy has balcony cabins. If she does they are simply OV with balconies attached.

A suite will have a sofa, either a daybed or fold out. Ask the room steward to put extra padding on the foldout.