Chef's Table Menu

We did the Chef's Table a couple of weeks ago on the Liberty and the chef said they have had the same menu for a couple of years now, but they were in the process of changing it. He didn't say when he thought it might be changed though.

Do you recall what night on Liberty the Chefs table was offered?

Dress code?

Will be on the Liberty one week from today and we signed up for the Chefs table(first time ever) and DW is really wanting to know which night it is and if she needs to wear formal wear.

We did the Chef's table experience on the Splendor last year and on the Magic this year and they had different menus.

In regards to what to wear at our first Chef's table DH wore a suit and so did two other gentlemen but on this last one he wore a shirt and tie without a jacket and was more dressed up than all the other men. Cruise casual seems to be the order of the day.

Hello all... We went to our first Chef's table last October. As we plan our trip this year we were contemplating doing it again. Does anyone know how often the menu changes?

I posed the same question last fall when we did the Chef's Table on our October cruise aboard the Carnival Splendor. The replies varied- but the general consensus was it changes about once a year and typically changes in the first half of the year- so a revised menu should pop up in the next couple months.

Thanks for the ideas on the menu.... We were on the Conquest, and it was day 5 of an 8 day, but we also had multiple chefs table offerings. I think the day may switch around... Dress went from pretty casual to full on elegant, however many women in formal dress had on sneakers (closed toe). I did not have any closed toe shoes with me and there was not an issue, but I was cautioned to be careful and mindful of what was going on. I never feared anything injuring me but may bring sneakers this time as the floor was pretty slick. I would avoid heels.... But I am also pretty clutzy in them regardless of where I am...