Best Location on Conquest

kfied08

• 2 weeks later...

We got married on the ship Jan 31. It was amazing and I'll post more later. We were married in the Gallery. If you want fancy, you can bring your own decorations, but it was nice and good enough for us. The reception was in Henri's Dance Club. Our group didn't dance, but we wanted the D.J.. While there we checked out the Degas Lounge and Alfreds (we had read these boards A LOT and wanted to help). We agreed that Alfreds has better décor, but it has a low ceiling that seemed a little odd. Degas is where the comedy show takes place. It's pretty large and impersonal. We agreed we would choose Alfreds. There wasn't any smoke smell there.

We got married on the ship Jan 31. It was amazing and I'll post more later. We were married in the Gallery. If you want fancy, you can bring your own decorations, but it was nice and good enough for us. The reception was in Henri's Dance Club. Our group didn't dance, but we wanted the D.J.. While there we checked out the Degas Lounge and Alfreds (we had read these boards A LOT and wanted to help). We agreed that Alfreds has better décor, but it has a low ceiling that seemed a little odd. Degas is where the comedy show takes place. It's pretty large and impersonal. We agreed we would choose Alfreds. There wasn't any smoke smell there.

That is some very helpful insight. Thank you so much!! We have the Gallery and Alfreds requested for our day. Its nice because they are so close and on the same deck too. I just wish we had the longer reception, but oh well I know it will be a blast regardless. If there is any other advice you have please feel free to share!! :)