Sailing Transatlantic 3rd Jan 2006?

Cruising Ken

I'm not !

I have just had a quote from the Cunard World Club helpline, having seen some of the prices our US cousins are being quoted elsewhere on these boards, I rang CWC helpline and the price they quoted me is £699 for an M7. £745 for an M6. I was lead to believe that as a CWC member we would get a slightly better discount, but these prices are widely available for UK travel agents and no where near the deals on offer in the US.

Looks like we will be cruising with NCL again next year and for the forseable future, at least NCL give free upgrades to loyal customers.

I'm not !

I have just had a quote from the Cunard World Club helpline, having seen some of the prices our US cousins are being quoted elsewhere on these boards, I rang CWC helpline and the price they quoted me is £699 for an M7. £745 for an M6. I was lead to believe that as a CWC member we would get a slightly better discount, but these prices are widely available for UK travel agents and no where near the deals on offer in the US.

Looks like we will be cruising with NCL again next year and for the forseable future, at least NCL give free upgrades to loyal customers.

I think here in the UK we get a bad deal compared to the guys in the US!! I heard all kinds of stories in the launderette on QM2 recently. And when you've paid a lot of money for your holiday it doesn't help either. Some people on our trip were on for practically nothing!! Well OK not practically nothing but certainly a lot cheaper than I had paid!! I have never heard here in the UK either of the T/A going back to the cruise lines after your booking has been confirmed to get the cruises at the lower rate. It's what you pay at the time of booking!!!!!

Elaine

Archived