RC Website log-in problems

March will be our first cruise with Royal Carribbean. I had setup an account on their website in December and had a number of problems doing so. A few weeks after that, I went on to try and book some shows and again had a problem logging in. Says my user name or password is incorrect although I have it recorded and know it was right. So, I hit forgot user name or password and was sent a link to reset everything which I did and I got access that day.

Tried to do some more a week or so later, same exact problem and had to reset everything.

Yesterday, same exact problem....reset again and booked one dining reservation. Tried to book another and it wouldn't let me as said was being updated.

This morning, same login problem, says user name or password incorrect, have been waiting over 20 minutes to be sent a link to change things yet again....is this normal for the RC website? I just can't deal with this. Have no idea if I'll be able to access to do the online setup for our passports etc.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Call the Crown and Anchor at 800 - 526-9723, they are extremely helpful and will help you sort this out.

Jonathan

First off, no. Just no. The OP is not a Crown & Anchor member yet, there is zero reason for someone who IS to call that specific number unless they have a Crown & Anchor program-related question as they have the same policies and same procedures. They are in fact the same call center.

My suggestion to the OP would be to access her Cruise Planner without logging in, it works so much better. To do that click on the link at the top of the main page that says "Already Booked", then click on "Cruise Planner" and then "Reserve Now". At that point the OP can put in your reservation number and some other identifying information and it will give you direct access to all the things you can book without the need to "log in".

Good luck OP.

Edited by zeridan

This happens to me every single time I try to log in. For the past year or more. No idea how to fix it except to point out that every time I want to log in I click on reset password, which then tells me my password cannot be the same one (duh) and then I get access to the account on the left side of the page without doing anything more. Weird.