Royal Replenish Package

We are sailing on the Grandeur in June. I was wondering about the Royal Replenish Package and the premium coffees offered with this. Does this mean speciality drinks, such as latte's and cappuccino's? If so does that mean an unlimited number can be obtained with this package? Thanks,

We are sailing on the Grandeur in June. I was wondering about the Royal Replenish Package and the premium coffees offered with this. Does this mean speciality drinks, such as latte's and cappuccino's? If so does that mean an unlimited number can be obtained with this package? Thanks,

Yes, those espresso drinks are included and there is no limit...other than the package is not shareable.

On one of our trips, the barista got to know my wife and let me "order" with her card more than once. Be sure Go together so they remember you. Also don't forget to get a bottle of water.

Do you know where specialty coffees and teas are available on the Oasis?

In the main dining room, and at the cafe promenade. the cafe promenade makes similar drinks to starbucks - espressos, frappuccinos, lattes, etc. last time i was on oasis or allure (a while ago) they used seattle's best coffee and had tazo teas. chai and hot chocolate were also included.

there is a stand-alone starbucks on oasis and allure that does not take the package, so starbucks from that kiosk will not be included.

In the main dining room, and at the cafe promenade. the cafe promenade makes similar drinks to starbucks - espressos, frappuccinos, lattes, etc. last time i was on oasis or allure (a while ago) they used seattle's best coffee and had tazo teas. chai and hot chocolate were also included.

there is a stand-alone starbucks on oasis and allure that does not take the package, so starbucks from that kiosk will not be included.

Thanks Robin. I'm seriously thinking about purchasing the Royal Replinish for myself and dd. The coffee, tea, and bottled water alone makes it worth it for me. Plus dd likes the frozen drinks which can become costly as well. Do you know if the Promenade has iced coffee and iced lattes?

Thanks Robin. I'm seriously thinking about purchasing the Royal Replinish for myself and dd. The coffee' date=' tea, and bottled water alone makes it worth it for me. Plus dd likes the frozen drinks which can become costly as well. Do you know if the Promenade has iced coffee and iced lattes?[/quote']

If having the iced versions are important, then wait until you are on the ship to purchase the package. That way you can go to Cafe Promenade and make sure of what they have and that it's included in the package.

Thanks Robin. I'm seriously thinking about purchasing the Royal Replinish for myself and dd. The coffee' date=' tea, and bottled water alone makes it worth it for me. Plus dd likes the frozen drinks which can become costly as well. Do you know if the Promenade has iced coffee and iced lattes?[/quote']

sorry, i only drink my coffee in frappuccino-like drinks (i like it mostly milk and sugar with a little bit of coffee :D ), so i've never tried to order iced coffee or iced lattes. they do make lattes, and have regular seattle's best coffee, and have a big freezer full of ice, so i'm 99% sure it would not be a problem, but i don't know for certain.

as bob said, if you're unsure about the package, you can always check with the cafe and then purchase the package onboard. it's hard to miss the tables hawking the package - there's generally one set up in front of the windjammer buffet at least, plus you can normally buy it at the bars if you can't find a table.