NCL Jewel Alaska Cruise Out Of Seattle

hawgwildterry

I have done a forum search and not found the answer to this question. Going out of Seattle round-trip to Alaska this coming June and would like to know from previous years what night the photo-op will be with the Captain? Also, what are the times for this event as we would like to book a specialty dining venue afterwards.

Thank you for replying to my question ahead of time.

Both the Jewel and Pearl have sea days on day one of their cruises - I suspect that the timing of the event is similar on both.

BTW when we were on the Pearl the first day we had the CC M&G, the Latitude's reception, and the suite reception with the officers - made for a long day of parties :D

On the Jewel there will also be another opportunity for this event between Skagway and Victoria, I also believe this is the night for the dress up or not in the MDR - so it might also be the best time for the photo op.

Edited by bonvoyagie

Found the Jewel dailies - thought I had seen them in the review by Jenseib. For 2015 on Jewel captain photos were at 5:45 on Day 2 (Sunday).

T

Perfect TMC.....just trying to figure what time to make dining reservations after the photo-op with the Captain and didn't want to feel rushed.