Conquest-Degas/Punchliner Lounge

ccruise87

Degas has mild tiers in the seating, so the folks in the back can see a little better during the shows, while Alfred's floor is flat if you prefer one over the other. I'd guess Degas seats more people. Alfred's has more ability to move chairs around, while most of the seats in Degas are fixed.

If it's just for the ceremony, this wouldn't matter, but Alfred's has a small dance floor which Degas lacks. Though maybe they'd use the stage as a dance floor in Degas. Alfred's is right next to the stairs where you might have the occasional passerby peek in, while Degas is a little more out of the way.

Edited by Earthworm Jim

I guess it depends on how many folks you're going to have for your ceremony, but Alfred's has a much more intimate feel to it, and the bar area is a little more accessible since it's all on one level (versus the tier seating in the Degas lounge).

If I were making the choice, I'd pick Alfred's, hands-down -- it feels a lot more "upscale" compared to the Degas lounge.

I don't have any pictures of Alfred's, unfortunately, but here are a few I snapped in the Degas lounge.

bhjiw.jpg

24exoae.jpg

11r4s90.jpg

Edited by knagl