airport lounges

I'm sure I have seen on the Thomson site that premium passengers were to be given complimentary access to airport lounges. I've had a look and it certainly says "free drinks and snacks" but when I press the search button,it comes up at a cost of £48.

Has anyone used this service,and was it free?

One other maybe silly question:When we were on the ship last year we never used the pool.My question is:are there changing rooms nearby?

MARGARET

Thank you dab 1952.

Do I have to have some sort of card to get into the airport lounge?Or will my name be on a register of some sort?

Thank you also for the information on the pool changing rooms.I don't fancy dripping water all over the ship.

Hi Pensioncruiser

We've been in many lounges both free (before husband retired) and later paid with daughter,but I wasn't sure how this one worked.We always use fast track usually from Luton,can't believe the difference it makes.One of my pet hates is having to queue.

Another tip!!

I always take a brush like the ones a barber uses to clean the hairs off your neck,or a broad paintbrush would work as well..........to clean the sand from your sun lounger.It works a treat.

We have paid for the premium economy tickets flying from BHX. I assume you get your lounge access ticket when checking in?

Really looking forward to flying the Dreamliner as well, nearly as much as the cruise itself!!

Edited by Pb86

sistermags was saying she did not want to drip water when she had been swimming WCM ;)

That was a tongue in cheek response from me. :)

She'll not dry off in the Caribbean !!!

On topic - we got Diners Club cards a few years ago when they were free (must have been a promotion period) and this included free access to a range of airport lounges.

Soon after this a new company took over DC in the UK and applied a £15 lounge access fee, although the annual membership is still free.

Not a bad deal for the better lounges - mind you, they vary in quality, some of them are just glorified snack bars.

The ones in Dubai and Singapore that we used were fandabbydozzy !!!

Edited by WeeCountyMan