Chicken Tenders and Grilled Chicken

SadieN

One of our favorite ships, Inspiration, is getting Guy's. We like Chicken tenders and thin fries for lunch. Mom just discovered the grilled chicken breast. On other ships with Guy's are either of these available anywhere else at lunch time?

:D If I get the answer, I'll get 'Favorite Child' status. :D

Thanks.

While I don't cruise to eat Chicken Tenders I do have to admit they made a really tasty snack.

I know once a ships has a Guys Burger it is the only burger served. Even in the MDR they no longer serve the build your own burger.

I did see chicken tenders on the buffet in December on the Freedom. They were thinner than I remembered which means after a few minutes on the buffet they become dry. It was only once.

One of our favorite ships, Inspiration, is getting Guy's. We like Chicken tenders and thin fries for lunch. Mom just discovered the grilled chicken breast. On other ships with Guy's are either of these available anywhere else at lunch time?

:D If I get the answer, I'll get 'Favorite Child' status. :D

Thanks.

Hi, Sadie. Both chicken tenders and fries are available on the "for a fee" room service menu. I think I read that those fries are thin, but maybe someone else can confirm that. The cost is $5 for the chicken tenders with choice of BBQ or honey mustard sauce, and $1.50 for the fries. Inspiration is also supposed to be getting the Blue Iguana Cantina which has chicken available. I think it has some kind of seasoning though and is not just "naked" grilled chicken breast.

The room service fries are the thin french fries. nothing like guys burger's fries. very good and were piping hot when i ordered on my last cruise. Didn't get the chicken tenders but the room service wings were awesome.

Side note, they don't bring ketchup or salt/pepper when you order fries from room service. had to go to lido to get ketchup for my fries. they would prob bring ketchup if you ask for it when you order.

Thanks everyone all for the info. Rarely order room service and didn't really look at the menu in December.

No worries about Ketchup, we use honey mustard dressing. Though I wonder if they have ketchup if it's written in?