Back to Back on Britannia

GaryT-UK

I'm travelling on back to back cruises on Britannia in July.

Its not my first cruise, but it is my first time with P&O.

I have noticed that I have had to log into each cruise separately on the Cruise Organiser and add all of my passport details etc twice. Is there a way to link multiple cruises to one user?

Also do they treat each week as a very distinct cruise? I have on board credit for both weeks, so will I have to use it all up in the relevant week? I'm sure it will not be an issue, but just nice to know.

Thanks,

Gary

I'm travelling on back to back cruises on Britannia in July.

Its not my first cruise, but it is my first time with P&O.

I have noticed that I have had to log into each cruise separately on the Cruise Organiser and add all of my passport details etc twice. Is there a way to link multiple cruises to one user?

Also do they treat each week as a very distinct cruise? I have on board credit for both weeks, so will I have to use it all up in the relevant week? I'm sure it will not be an issue, but just nice to know.

Thanks,

Gary

Yes they will be treated as 2 separate cruises. You will have to spend the obc for the first cruise, during that cruise. You then start the 2nd cruise with your new amount of obc.

On the last day of your first cruise you will need to go down to reception to collect you cruise card for the 2nd cruise. Any charges for the 2nd cruise can then be made against the new card.

You can stay onboard during the changeover. You do not have to get off the ship.

Are you keeping the same cabin?

Hols4

The English lady is correct,we did a back to back on Oceana Nov/Dec and had to use our credit up on the first cruise.Just to also let you know you do not have to do the emergency drill on the second cruise. Enjoy

Thanks for the reply, that is very helpful.

I am keeping the same cabin both weeks. My first balcony :D albeit an obstructed one on G Deck, but that looks fine to me.

If your balcony is port side sit out there and see how long the gap is between the last people getting off from your first cruise and the first ones turn up for your second cruise. You will be surprised.

Thing is once you done one, you will always look to see what you can tag onto your next cruise, or is that just my OH :o:o:o

I was surprised on our Aurora cruise December 15 to speak to some people who basically boarded one ship in November and did b2b2b2betc on different ships sometimes until the following march....got them away from the winter..