Galveston Express

Giantfan13

We have an 11:30AM flight out of Hobby the same day we arrive in Galveston. I know it is very tight to get there to make that flight as there can be problems with the ship docking on time. We are already making other arrangements 'just in case', but my question is about Galveston Express.

With all things going OK and we are able to disembark on time, Galveston Express has a 9:00AM shuttle arriving at Hobby about 10-10:15, which should give us ample time to make our 11:30 flight. BUT, from those that have used Galveston Express, are they usually ON TIME? I called them, but I get the usual answer. Their vans holds about 10 or so people. So if we are there on time and they have 6 other people booked, are they going to spend valuable time waiting for the others to disembark? With all the trouble of disembarking early for us, carrying our bags off etc. We don't want to be sitting in the van, waiting for others who may not be in the same situation as us.

Again, from those that have used this company, are they, for the most part on their schedules?

Cheers

Len

Edited by Giantfan13

I would not use a shared shuttle with a tight flight schedule. I'd book a private transfer service. We used Super Shuttle and had no problems.

Thanks Bob.

What kind of price range am I looking at for them?

Cheers

Len

I used Galveston Express and they were good. I will say on debarkation they called us to let us know they were there and we went right to them. There were other international people that had reservations with us and they never showed and they had their phones turned off so they couldn't reach them. They waited about 15 minutes but that's it. They don't mess around with their schedules. Another nice part is they picked us up at our hotel and dropped off at the hotel rather than the airport cuz it was "on the way" same road as the airport.