Carnival Victory

lucygoosey

I'll check out the roll call board. Thanks! The ship definitely won't be empty. Our group has over 100 people sailing.

Does anyone have any idea how Carnival works large groups in the dining rooms? When we sailed Disney we were able to tell them who wanted to sit with who. Our TA is telling us that since our group is so large (and we all have the same dinner time), there's no way she can tell Carnival who should be sitting with who, if that makes sense. I don't want to get to the dining room and be sitting with the friend of a friend of a friend. (Our group has grown so much by word of mouth and it's no longer just friends and family...so I don't know everyone) My whole family is going (in laws, brothers, uncles, parents, etc...) and I'd much rather sit with someone I know, since that would be the purpose of a group cruise.

Thanks!

Michelle

I was able to have my booking number linked with my parents' booking number so that we could sit with them at dinner...I think if you decide who it is that you want to sit with exactly, your TA should be able to call Carnival and tell them to link your booking numbers for dinner seating purposes. If your TA tells you that your group is too big to do this, then I think your TA is full of it, because it shouldn't matter how big the group is seeing as how each booking number is different.

Hope this works for you!

:D I was on the Victory last week and near the entrance to the Pacific dining room there was a very large table that looked like it could handle 16-20 people. I never saw anyone at it so they must of had the later dinner......I would think you could be guranteed to all be together tho...push the TA, or email carnival direct.....squeaky wheel !!

Archived