Langkawi - My trip there

Iluvcruising2

Thanks for sharing your Langkawi experience with us, we are visiting in March 2017 and the information is very helpful.

What time did you pick up your taxi at port entrance ?

Our ship docked around 7:45AM, I am sure we got off some time before 8:30. At least on the Volendam, most people seemed to be late starters. We like to start our days early to avoid the crowds. To me, Langkawi was the most beautiful stop that we had on this trip. Have fun on your cruise!

• 9 months later...

Hi there, can't wait to go on the Skycab in Langkawi. We are arriving on Diamond Princess in March 2017. We intend to hire a van/driver for the day as there are 6 adults. Just wondering how much time we need at the Skycab as only 4 of us want to do that and the other couple were going to look in Oriental Village. Is there enough for them to do while we are doing the Skycab? Afterwards we thought we might tour around to Tanjung Rhu Beach and then to Eagle Square before going back to ship. Any suggestions or comments?

Thanks, Sue :)