Getaway- Children's rope course question

bdonovan17

Anyone that has been on the Getaway and has put their child on the Children's rope course can you advise if there is a zip line down there for them? The Escape has 2 of them for them, but I can't find info on the Getaway.

Thanks

There is a zip line but to get there you must cross some of the ropes course. When we were there many children did it.

Depending how old or how tall/weight your child is, there is a very small ropes course with a mini zip line. Most of the kids I saw used this were 3-4 yr Olds.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

There is a zip line but to get there you must cross some of the ropes course. When we were there many children did it.

Depending how old or how tall/weight your child is, there is a very small ropes course with a mini zip line. Most of the kids I saw used this were 3-4 yr Olds.

Awesome, thanks! Our children will be 4 and 2 when we set sail. They loved the ropes course on the Escape so I was making sure the Getaway had one!

They will do well on the little one. It's really low to the ground so you can walk next to them.

It's located right under the stairs to the adult" course. There is usually no line to that one either so they can continental riding the zip line. ;)

Awesome, thanks! Our children will be 4 and 2 when we set sail. They loved the ropes course on the Escape so I was making sure the Getaway had one!

How old do they have to be to try it? DS will be 2 when we sail on Breakaway and I was wondering if he would be too small. Is there a minimum age or height?

How old do they have to be to try it? DS will be 2 when we sail on Breakaway and I was wondering if he would be too small. Is there a minimum age or height?

On the Escape my daughter was about 28 pounds. She will be 2 the middle of February. We just got off the Escape a week ago. I did not see a minimum or maximum. The only rule they told us was we had to be with them at all times.

On the Escape my daughter was about 28 pounds. She will be 2 the middle of February. We just got off the Escape a week ago. I did not see a minimum or maximum. The only rule they told us was we had to be with them at all times.

Perfect, thanks! Our son will also be 2 in February and is similar in size to your daughter. Sounds like he should be fine to try it when we sail in May if it is the same on Breakaway.

I doubt either will meet the height requirements. MY kids are 10 and 7 and my 7 year-old wasnt allowed on the ropes course. Its 48in and they check each child. They do have a "baby ropes course" at ground level but its nothing like the real thing, no zip line or anything. The larger one is great.

They will do well on the little one. It's really low to the ground so you can walk next to them.

It's located right under the stairs to the adult" course. There is usually no line to that one either so they can continental riding the zip line. ;)

I'll never get my monkey off of it! Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk