Taxi from cruise port in Palma de Majorca

We will be in Majorca on the Epic in March. Would like to visit the aquarium. NCL wants $89/person for transportation and admission. I can purchase an admission ticket on line for about $25. Has anyone taken a taxi from the cruise terminal to the aquarium, and if so about how much did it cost? Is it easy to get a taxi back to the ship from the aquarium? Frankly I hate the idea of giving NCL almost $130 for the two of us for a bus to and from the aquarium!

Hiya Do you mean the aquarium which is in Palma? If so then most definitely get a taxi.

When you step off the ship and walk out of the terminal you will see the taxi rank right in front of you. There is a large board which gives you all of the rates to most tourist attractions around the island.

I'd get a taxi there and ask the driver once there if you can arrange a pick up at a set time later unless its obvious that its easy to get one back.

Palma is very walkable and a stroll back along the marina would be lovely if you had time and where willing to do so.

In July we paid E20 for the 4 of us to go from Palma port to Palma Nova 15 minutes away. So you'd be looking at less than that for staying in Palma itself.

Hiya Do you mean the aquarium which is in Palma? If so then most definitely get a taxi.

When you step off the ship and walk out of the terminal you will see the taxi rank right in front of you. There is a large board which gives you all of the rates to most tourist attractions around the island.

I'd get a taxi there and ask the driver once there if you can arrange a pick up at a set time later unless its obvious that its easy to get one back.

Palma is very walkable and a stroll back along the marina would be lovely if you had time and where willing to do so.

In July we paid E20 for the 4 of us to go from Palma port to Palma Nova 15 minutes away. So you'd be looking at less than that for staying in Palma itself.

We ended up going to Palma Nova too because a taxi to Palma was 15E and to Palma Nova 20E, it saved money shopping too that was the main reason we didn't want to go to Palma too many shops to tempt us

xx