When are cabins assigned for Guaranteed balcony?

BuckeyeMan

The last time I booked a guarantee, we got the cabin assignment approx 30 days before sailing, but I have heard of people not getting their assignment until a couple days before sailing, or even at the pier.

We had an aft balcony, on the 9th deck for Breeze April 9th sailing. But had a fam member want to go, so that was what we had to take. Our PVP stated what previous resposes said. It could be assigned any day up to the day of departure. I checked for FTTF this afternoon and cabin still reads: To be assigned. Good luck!!

We had an aft balcony, on the 9th deck for Breeze April 9th sailing. But had a fam member want to go, so that was what we had to take. Our PVP stated what previous resposes said. It could be assigned any day up to the day of departure. I checked for FTTF this afternoon and cabin still reads: To be assigned. Good luck!!

Usually a couple days before or even on check in . The porters will have a list with the cabin assignments when luggage is dropped off.

Sounds like it all over the place as far as how soon I will find out...

You are correct. We've had assignments weeks in advance, and also just 2 days before sailing.

Also, don't assume that your assignment is final. They can change it right up to the last minute. For example, we were assigned a room that slept multiple people, and they had a last minute booking for a family of 4. They moved us to another cabin (which was fine.. just a few cabins down from original assignment).