Miracle boarding question

zebraman1

How early do you get to the port in Long Beach for a cruise on the Miracle? Typically, we arrive at ports by 9:30 Or 10a but all the other ships we've taken arrived in port by 7a. Miracle arrives back in port at 9a. Would we be waiting a long time if we arrive to the port by 11a? Of note, we have priority boarding.

Also on the return, what time does the ship typically clear customs and start the debarktion?

Thanks in advance.

Typically---

Last off is around 10a

Early check in starts around 9:30 in front of the Dome. Everyone waits outside til the Dome doors open around 11:30. IIRC Rivirea deck continues to check in outside.

Arriving around noon tomorrow. It will be pouring and HI cruises seem take a bit longer to debark bc of the amount of luggage people schlep with them.

Edited by SadieN

• 2 weeks later...
We have FTTF. Any suggestions as to what to the time we can check in? Is FTTF check in outside in a different area? Thanks in advance for any advice.

I always get there 10 -10:30. FTTF is outside but you have your own dedicated line. They will compare your boarding pass to your name on the list prior to getting in the line. It has never taken me more then 5 minutes.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk