Speciality Dinner Reservations

bonniboo1

My search button for Cruise Critic isn't working and I haven't been able to find info on the NCL site. I am 120 days from my cruise on the Gem. When can I make Speciality Dining reservations for my 3 free meals? When I can make them, where on the NCL site do I make them? Also, if you are platinum can you make those reservations in advance or do you wait until you board?

Thank you so much for your help.

Bonni

Typically, dining reservations open up 90 days out.

You log in to MyNCL, click on your vacation, click on "Explore & Plan".

Everyone, including platinum, can make dining reservations 90 days out. Suite guests can make dining reservations 100 days out.

My search button for Cruise Critic isn't working and I haven't been able to find info on the NCL site. I am 120 days from my cruise on the Gem. When can I make Speciality Dining reservations for my 3 free meals? When I can make them, where on the NCL site do I make them? Also, if you are platinum can you make those reservations in advance or do you wait until you board?

Thank you so much for your help.

Bonni

If you are asking if you can pre-book your Platinum dinners online as well, then the answer is no - those have to be booked on board (unless you are in a suite and have access to pre-concierge service). At least that have been the case in the past....

(You can of course pre-book the Platinum dinners as well, but then you would have to pay for them in advance and then get reimbursed on board....)