TA...pros/cons/losses/perks?

3red7s

I found him on a competitive cruise link and have used him ever since. We clicked after our first phone call. I have his personal cell number and have called him on weekends. If not there, I leave a message and he promptly calls me back. We stay in touch via e-mail and FB and once I find the right cruise, I turn him loose to get me the best deal. He has challenged me to look at other offers then to give him a chance to meet or beat it. I've taken him up on it and have not been disappointed. It has become a fun game between us. If rate goes down, he makes the change, never any additional fees. He advises me on the best cabins. He always has a personal note delivered to DW and me in our cabin when we embark to include leaving his contact info. He is the owner of a small agency and the personal service is beyond comparison so we are very happy.

OBC from a TA does not show on on Royal's website or Royal documents.

Yeah it never has on my previous cruises, either. When the other poster said theirs did, I thought maybe it was something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk